Gray is a neutral color that works well in many different styles of decorating. It’s
versatile enough to match any other colors in your home, so you can use it to create a
cohesive look without having to worry about matching every detail. Repose Gray goes with the following color schemes that are easy to add to your gray room.
- Repose Gray SW 7015, a warm light gray paint color with a slight brown undertone
- Tamarind SW 7538, a medium tan with warm golden undertones
- Black Fox SW 7020, dark charcoal gray paint with brown undertones
- Caraibe SW 9090, warm dark medium brown paint color
These earthy brown colors are popular in the modern farmhouse style which uses neutral colors, greenery, minimal prints and wood. Wood can be dark mahogany or grey weathered wood with chippy paint. Stripes and tone-on-tone prints add a bit of visual interest without adding visual clutter. The neutral colors are calming and cozy colors because of the warm undertones. Farmhouse home decor and Sherwin Williams gray paints are are perfect match.
Shop the pillow covers
Take this home style quiz and find your room decor style!
Equal parts of SW 7015 Repose Gray and blue with accents of light taupe make the perfect coordinating colors because these soothing colors are found in nature. Add navy blue and medium tan accents for a coastal California living room. Pair Repose Gray with Alabaster white trim and cabinets make this family room light and airy like a day at the beach.
- Repose Gray SW 7015, light gray with brown undertone
- Leisure Blue SW 6515, medium denim blue
- Wool Skein SW 6164, light tan with gray undertones
- Seaworthy SW 7620, dark blue with cool undertones
- Woven Wicker SW 9108, a medium tan with red undertones
If you’re looking for ways to add some blue and gray accents to your home, there are
plenty of options available. You can choose between using shades of blue or gray as an
accent color. Both work well together because they complement each other’s tones.
Classic and graphic, black and white pillows add a punch without the distraction of too much color. Black white and gray color palette Think the little black dress for your sofa. Mix and match prints for contrast and add a statement graphic pillow to express your personality.
- Repose Gray SW 7015, light gray neutral colors
- Caviar SW 6990, black paint color
- Alabaster SW 7008, white with warm undertones
- Peppercorn SW 7674, dark charcoal gray
- Highly Reflective White SW 7757. crisp white trim paint
Want more color palette ideas? Click to go see all of Color Amazing Designs color schemes or go to my Pinterest Color Schemes board to see hundreds of ideas.