Repose Gray color scheme ideas include neutrals, black and white, brights, and blues. This light gray Sherwin-Williams paint color is very versatile and it looks good with most colors. SW 7015 is a perfect gray paint color because this warm gray goes with blues, browns, blacks and most colors. Add these decorative throw pillows to your Repose Gray living room walls to change the style of your room.
Repose Gray color scheme neutral colors
- Repose Gray SW 7015, a warm light gray paint color with a slight brown undertone
- Tamarind SW 7538, a medium tan with warm golden undertones
- Black Fox SW 7020, dark charcoal gray paint with brown undertones
- Caraibe SW 9090, warm dark medium brown paint color
These earthy brown colors are popular in the modern farmhouse style which uses neutral colors, greenery, minimal prints and wood. Wood can be dark mahogany or grey weathered wood with chippy paint. Stripes and tone-on-tone prints add a bit of visual interest without adding visual clutter. The neutral colors are calming and cozy colors because of the warm undertones. Farmhouse home decor and Sherwin Williams gray paints are are perfect match.
Shop the pillow covers
Take this home style quiz and find your room decor style!
Repose Gray SW 7015 with blue and tan
Equal parts of SW 7015 Repose Gray and blue with accents of light taupe make the perfect coordinating colors because these soothing colors are found in nature. Add navy blue and medium tan accents for a coastal California living room. Pair Repose Gray with Alabaster white trim and cabinets make this family room light and airy like a day at the beach.
- Repose Gray SW 7015, light gray with brown undertone
- Leisure Blue SW 6515, medium denim blue
- Wool Skein SW 6164, light tan with gray undertones
- Seaworthy SW 7620, dark blue with cool undertones
- Woven Wicker SW 9108, a medium tan with red undertones
Repose Gray color scheme black and white
Classic and graphic, black and white pillows add a punch without the distraction of too much color. Black white and gray color palette Think the little black dress for your sofa. Mix and match prints for contrast and add a statement graphic pillow to express your personality.